Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feedback From Madam X

Hello friends!

Some of you may already be aware that yesterday marked the first edition of the "Dear Rachel" column.  What I want to share with you today, however, is the speedy feedback I've received from Madam X regarding her reading.   Her letter reads as follows:

Dear Rachel,

After having my cards read by you, I can attest that you are an amazing and talented Tarot reader. I was so amazed that I shared your findings with friends and family. Even they were surprised to read how spot-on this reading was. They mentioned that for someone who does not know me at all, you were able to see and to understand aspects about me, my situation, and my life (as well as past choices), that only they knew.

What remains important though is that you understand the human condition and take it to heart. Your compassion for those you read, and your advice to readings, referrals to self help books, and ways to assist your clients to improve upon the situations demonstrate that you are one of the few who truly cares.

For those of you who are considering taking some time and to invest in a reading with Rachel, you are truly going to get your money's worth and then some.

Madam X



I'll be the first to admit I'm absolutely thrilled to find out my advice to her was not only accurate, but meaningful and useful as well.  This assures me that I've done my job to the best of my abilities!  For any of you who would like to book a reading, please know that my special price of $10.00 for any choice of spread is still in effect.  For those of you who would like to have your own question featured in a future "Dear Rachel" article, please follow the guidelines listed here.